At our last meeting we discussed doing our interoperability testing on
December 3-5, assuming we get a test plan in place (supposed to be posted
by 11/15). In order to make travel and logistical plans, I need to know
fairly soon whether or not it is going to take place. Can we make a
decision by 11/20?
At the October meeting there was talk of a $12K charge to use the testing
facility. How will this be paid for?