Draft Printer MIB

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Fri Nov 15 19:44:48 EST 1996

Since today is the deadline we talked about for other MIB changes,
I will be taking any mods agreed to at the New Orleans meeting,
including comments that have been sent to me or posted to the list
as of today, and go with it.

A new draft should be ready by Wednesday of next week.

Again, this is just the first draft. If we've left something out,
its not the end of the world, we'll just include it in the next
draft.

There will possibly be other changes not mentioned on the mailing
list or at the meeting. These other changes will be syntax and/or
SNMP conformance items discussed with Steve Waldbusser prior to
the Wednesday draft posting.

Randy