Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Sep 3 15:51:45 EDT 1997

Harald,

For your review of the Job Monitoring MIB, our latest Job Monitoring MIB
Internet-Draft has included indications of coded character set data for both
the data originating from a job submitter and from a server.

The latest draft also includes identifying documents-formats using
the Printer MIB enums and the MIME-types.

We are trying hard to meet the IETF and IESG requirements for
a standards track document.

The latest draft is: <draft-ietf-printmib-job-monitor-05.txt>

Tom