PWG> Austin Agenda

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Feb 9 17:09:40 EST 1998

That should be violent OBJECTIONS.  Violent objects will be later.

Don

To:   ipp%pwg.org at interlock.lexmark.com, pwg%pwg.org at interlock.lexmark.com,
      carterk%us.ibm.com at interlock.lexmark.com,
      harryl%us.ibm.com at interlock.lexmark.com
cc:    (bcc: Don Wright)
bcc:  Don Wright
Subject:  PWG> Austin Agenda

I would like to proposed the UPD group meet on Tuesday evening.
Any violent objects?  Keith, can we have the room in the evening?
Thanks!
Don

---------------------- Forwarded by Don Wright on 02/09/98 04:52 PM