Keith Carter carterk at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 2 16:22:04 EST 1998

The call in number for the UPD meeting at 7:00PM CST on Tuesday, March 3 is as
follows:

Phone = 1-800-369-1883
Passcode = 24427 (the call is unattended so enter the passcode when prompted to
do so)

There are 10 lines reserved for the call.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the UPD meeting so whomever is at
the meeting please dial the above number and passcode on the phone in the
meeting room.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: carterk at us.ibm.com
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155
fax: 512-838-0169