PWG> Spooler Command Standards

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Feb 23 17:36:26 EST 1999

Fred:

My recommendation for what it is worth:

There is NOT a standard.  Trying to use internal data structures will cause you
terrible headaches from one release of Windows (or any other OS for that matter)
to another.  Bite the bullet and use the APIs.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

Fred%perfectcircle.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 02/23/99 05:13:01 PM