Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Jun 17 14:29:01 EDT 2002

All,

I have uploaded the version of the PWG Semantic Model document to be used at
the PWG meeting next week.  I have taken Allen's version and put back the
semantics for Actions but limited it to a high level description.  Detailed
discussion of parameters remain in a section dedicated to an IPP mapping of
the print semantics.  I have also done some other minor edits.

We will use the PDF version, which has line numbers, in our conversations.

The PDF version is available at
"ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Mode-06-020617.pdf"
MS Word version is available at
"ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Mode-06-020617.doc"

Pete
				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center