PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

Alain Regnier alain at
Wed Mar 26 18:21:50 EST 2003

I also favor not rescheduling every meeting. For one I really don't see
why we should change Provo in December. And I'd rather try to squeeze a
fourth meeting, because I think long phone conference calls are far less
efficient than face to face meetings.

Regarding Washington DC or New York, I'm afraid the risks will remain
for more than the next few months... and business will still take place
there. So unless some people don't want to go there any more at all, I
don't think rescheduling New York somewhere else is necessary.

Having come back from Europe last week-end, I haven't seen any special
change at airports. (Security is much stronger since September 11

And Harry thanks for taking care of these issues and trying to make
everybody happy.

Alain Regnier