PWG> Process

ElliottBradshaw at ElliottBradshaw at
Thu May 29 08:48:49 EDT 2003

Since I'm about to post documents for CR, I went through the file naming
section in detail.

1.  For a Working Draft (e.g.), the name is of the form:

But if a Working Group publishes multiple projects, shouldn't "wg10" be
replaced by something project specific?  And does the local file name have
to include the group name somewhere (for global uniqueness) or will that be
handled by the PWG standard number assigned later?

So, if the CR group publishes a working draft called "The
RepertoireSupported Element" what should I call it:

2.  Can we use the http: URL rather than ftp: in references to these
documents?  Seems friendlier.

Elliott Bradshaw
Director, Software Engineering
Oak Technology Imaging Group
781 638-7534

                    Harry Lewis
                    <harryl at       To:     pwg at
                    .com>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     PWG> Process
                    owner-pwg at pwg.
                    07:04 PM

There is really no last call process for the process document ;-). Please
review and prepare to try and close this formally at the Portland plenary.
If you can't make Portland please share you comments ahead of time so they
may be incorporated.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems