PWG> PWG WG Telecon schedule?

Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at
Mon Sep 18 18:38:38 EDT 2006

To the WG Chairs,
I just looked at the PWG Calendar page
( -- and it
appears that there are no telecon meetings scheduled in the future
except the SC Telecon.
Unless this is a reflection of all the groups having completed their
work, could you please update the calendar to indicate your next
Thank you,

From: owner-pwg at [mailto:owner-pwg at] On Behalf Of Harry
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:05 PM
To: pwg at
Subject: PWG> SC - Meeting cycle shift

We have been "off cycle" for several meetings and, looking forward, will
stay that way. So... I think this warrants a shift in cycle. We had a
Steering Committee meeting today and the next one will be in 2 weeks
(9/28)... the new cycle thus begun with meetings following every other
week. Meeting will still begin at 3:10pm Eastern (allowing a break
between SC and the prior PWG meeting slot).

Please change your calendars to reflect this cycle shift. I will update
the PWG calendar.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems