Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Wed Mar 26 11:30:49 EST 2003

All,

Here is the document we will use for the Semantic Model teleconference this
week.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/wd-sm010-20030326.pdf

I Highlighted the sections in the table of contents and in the body of the
document that we will cover.  As usual both word and pdf file formats are
provided as well as "-rev" version of the document in both formats.   Below
are March's change log entries from the document.

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center
				Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 265-8871
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
					        Xerox Corp.
					        800 Phillips Rd.
					        M/S 128-30E
					        Webster NY, 14580-9701

3/26/03	PJZ	Updated with changes from Document Object Specification
3/21/03	PJZ	Added Character Repertoire
3/17/03	PJZ	Removed PSI specific actions, corrected list of excluded
elements in appendix B
3/16/03	TNH/PJZ	Updated with the Document Object specifications.  Added
CloseJob that PSI is using.  Renamed SendData to SendDocumentData to
indicate what data.  Prefixed JobId, JobPrinterUri, and JobUri Document
Description elements with Document, so no Document attributes have a Job
prefix.  Added the following Document Description elements:
DocumentContainerSummary, DocumentCreatorApplicationName,
DocumentCreatorApplicationVersion, DocumentCreatorOsName,
DocumentCreatorOsVersion, DocumentFormatDetected, DocumentFormatDeviceId,
DocumentFormatVersion, DocumentIdUri, DocumentMessage,
ElementNaturalLanguage.