[SM3] W3C Update

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Aug 24 15:54:16 UTC 2013

Many thanks to Mike for these slides. I will be adding some general info and
an intro to the model and the PJT, and should post these for mail list
consideration  this  weekend.

I see that the agenda has been posted at
http://www.w3.org/2012/12/global-publisher/agenda.html, but not the position
papers.  There are very few presentations, and it appears that there is much
flexibility envisioned in the agenda. The PWG will not be "presenting" as
such, but we may get a crack at saying something in the "Panel: Standards
Bodies: Who does what?" Session, and perhaps in the "Guided Discussion: CSS
and Formatting" session. At any rate, the slide set will provide talking
points and will be posted as a reference.

If Paul or Mike get more info, please let us know.
Thanks,

Bill Wagner