[SM3] PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated CapabilitiesCandidate Standard

Michael Sweet michael.r.sweet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:56:53 UTC 2013

Glen,

No, the only changes were to change the status to "Approved", remove the line numbers from the content pages, and fix the pagination around a few of the figures (captions separated from the figures...)

There are no actual content changes besides the status on the cover page.

The remaining issues that Bill brought up will need to be done as an errata (PJT 1.1) at some point in the future...