WARNING: Large ZIP file (160 MB), takes a *long* time to download
- it took over 25 minutes to upload via my command line FTP - speed
was limited by the PWG FTP server's performance.
(1) Download this ZIP archive
(2) Unzip the archive somewhere sensible on your machine
(3) Open the archive top directory
(4) Click on the file "pwgsemanticmodel_xsd.html"
(5) View diagrams (PNGs) on top and XML schema source below
(6) Click on any part of a diagram to navigate (into elements or types)
Note: Do not try to navigate by clicking on "index.html" - it will bring
up ONLY the HTML documentation files - without the PNG images.
Daniel and Paul - dramatic performance improvements in Liquid
XML Studio 2014! With the 2012 edition, HTML took over two hours
to generate and built lots of large JPEG files (Altova XML Spy still
does). Today, I generated this HTML version in 20 minutes.
Note that Liquid XML Studio is still capable of exporting a high-res
JPEG (for PWG standards work) by browsing the XML source and
selecting the appropriate image to save.
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176 734-944-0094
Summer PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839 906-494-2434