[for Norbert - posted to PWG FTP server - see his issues note below]
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norbert Schade <Norbert.Schade at conexant.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Subject: [SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes
To: "Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list" <sm3 at pwg.org>
Attaching the 3 files I changed on Friday again, this time as a zip in case
they get filtered (happened to me).
Again, these changes are not fixing everything. My goal was to validate all
schemas in one folder.
I'm now going to check the issues in ServiceOperations.xsd.
From: Norbert Schade
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 5:51 PM
To: 'Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list'
Subject: SM3, version 2.901: namespaces
I've changed 3 files so far.
Note: I am not claiming that I'm really fixing anything here. But with my
changes it is easier to compare.
The Security schema only has the one change I mentioned: ClientRoleWKV ->
With the xmldsig-core-schema we get name clashes.
If I simply empty that schema completely, but keep the schema (for
namespace declaration at this point), it works.
The xenc schema I mainly changed the imports at the beginning of the file.
Anyhow, this will hopefully show some differences that will help us
identify the problem behind it.
If the security guys need a local xmldsig schema with slightly different
objects, we have to be careful with the namespaces and object names/types.
I have not yet investigated the issues with the ServiceOperations schema.
They are related to GetSecurityAttributesRequest and
Therefore the 3 schemas that call objects in ServiceOperations, fail as
Hope it helps at least making the next step. Back to it Monday.
Systems Engineer (printing)
Conexant Systems, Inc.
201 Jones Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Email: norbert.schade at conexant.com<mailto:norbert.schade at conexant.com>
sm3 mailing list
sm3 at pwg.orghttps://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3