[SM3] Meeting Minutes 09/08/2014.

[SM3] Meeting Minutes 09/08/2014.

[SM3] Meeting Minutes 09/08/2014.

Manchala, Daniel Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com
Tue Sep 9 20:51:22 UTC 2014


Attendees:
--------------
Bill Wagner (TIC)
Jeremy Leber (Lexmark)
Daniel Manchala (Xerox)

Meeting held on 09/08/2014 (11:00 - 12:00 PDT / 2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT).


1.       Reviewed the corrections (made by Daniel) to the August F2F meeting presentation.

2.       Reviewed action items from August F2F meeting.

a.       Paul to provide AFPMAP abstract to Daniel (Paul said in an email note that he will get this by Sep 26).

b.      Paul to reach out for MSPS prototyping.

c.       Bill Wagner to fix cover page of 5108.06 (it says 5108.05)

d.      Paul to post updated SM charter with new titles and abstracts.

e.      Paul to approach TC130 concerning PWG PJT, mapping work, and future workflow spec with SM 3.0 transform service.

3.       We will review the list of questions posted by Bill Wagner after the F2F (19 Aug 2014) at next meeting.



More information about the sm3 mailing list