[SM3] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (28 March 2015)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:27:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

*Our next SM WG special call for JDFMAP will be on Monday 30 March 2015.*

I have just posted a new draft of JDFMAP:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150328-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150328-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review in future JDFMAP special telecons (currently
PWG F2F in late April and TBD dates in May and June)

-------------------------------
Change History

28 March 2015 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* March 2015 – draft in SM WG – from 03/09/15 review
- Kept status as Interim draft
- Reviewed and accepted all changes in mapping table
- Revised MediaSizeName and Trimming in mapping table
- Revised JobUuid, Trimming, and TrimmingType in sections 4.1.x
- Updated section 9 References for several IETF and PWG specs
- TODO – Section 4.1.x keyword mapping tables, Bindings, Layout,
Conformance, Security Considerations, I18N Considerations, miscellaneous
cleanup
- TODO – Prototype draft for April/May 2015 PWG F2F