Draft slides are posted at : ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/slides/Semantic-Model-April-2016-meeting.pdf
Please review n]before 3PM meeting if possible, Also, consider which should be extracted for Plenary. (I suggest 4, 5 and 13 plus one listing officers)
From: wamwagner at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 11:37 PM
To: Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list
Subject: [SM3] Conference Call Agenda -3- 4 pm US Eastern, 18 April
The next Semantic Model workgroup conference call is Monday, 18 April at 3PM EST, noon PST.
The Webex and call-in information is as follows. Do NOT use the call in information provided by Webex.
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/e.php?MTID=m123b376f8d9bdc7d9ff0ff43ed7d1610
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570
Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)
• Administrivia (roll call, IP statement, additions to Agenda)
• Review of March 7 and April 4 minutes (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/minutes/SMWG-concall-minutes-20160307.pdf and ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/minutes/SMWG-concall-minutes-20160404.pdf )
• Check on Action Items
o Paul to contact PWG members to prototype JDFMAP.
o Specific Semantic Model application of Process to be considered (all)
o Approach necessary to make named version of schema reflecting fully corrected SM2, and get approval determined. (Daniel)
o Semantic Model Schema Directory added to PWG GitHub directory (Smith)
o Members to consider the uses of and need to maintain the Semantic Model.
o Next SM conference will be on April 27 at the Boise Face-to-Face
• Slide Review (Drafts will be posted Monday)
Bill Wagner, Semantic Model Workgroup Secretary
sm3 mailing list
sm3 at pwg.orghttps://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3