[SM3] Reminder - SM Workgroup Conference Call

[SM3] Reminder - SM Workgroup Conference Call

[SM3] Reminder - SM Workgroup Conference Call

Reitz, Jeremy L Jeremy.Reitz at xerox.com
Tue Nov 8 16:47:36 UTC 2016


Our next Semantic Model WG call will be Wednesday 9th November 2016 at 10am-11am US Pacific / 1pm-2pm US Eastern



Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary) Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)



Attendee Access Code: *******#

Attendee ID Code: # (empty)



NOTE:  Please DO NOT USE the audio bridge number listed by WebEx - instead use the regular PWG conference bridge listed above!



-------------------------------------------------------

Meeting information

-------------------------------------------------------

Topic: SM  WG

Date: Wednesday, from 5 October 2016 to no end date

Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 682 763 393 Meeting Password: Printing123

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) 1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?MTID=m0359478143ca01e059a570ada91f3573

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123 4. Click "Join".

-------------------------------------------------------

For assistance:

1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc

2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".



Proposed Agenda:



(1) PWG IP Policy, Minute Taker, Roll Call and Agenda Review

(2) Update Status on Outstanding Action Items:

   a) First Cut of 3D Print Job Ticket Example- Paul

   b) First Cut of 3D Print  Service Model - Daniel

   c) Paul to contact PWG members to prototype JDFMAP.

   d) Bill to continue working on IANA IPP element list for SM2

(4) Review Next Weeks Virtual F2F Slides

Semantic Workgroup Plenary slide updates:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/pwg-plenary-november-2016-10-30-r1-SMUpdates.pptx

Semantic Workgroup Preliminary Draft session slides:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/Semantic-Model-November-2016-meeting%20rev1.pdf

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/Semantic-Model-November-2016-meeting%20rev1.pptx

(5) Open Discussion on Semantic Workgroup Charter progress and  ideas for improvement

[Current charter at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/charter/ch-sm30-charter-20151115.pdf does not identify SM2  vs SM3 activities and does not identify Print3D efforts...Plus, with a new chair, a review of what the SM Workgroup does and why is appropriate]

(4) Other issues

    a. Webpage - More Information About the PWG Semantic Model

         i. Should the Bowseable Schema reference 1.185 or a later version? Should there be some explanation about it being 'in process"

         ii. Should the Browseable schema link start with the Print Service, or at the top of the model?

         iii. Should there be a higher level introduction? Does going directly to 'Table 1 without some explanation communicate to the audience we are doing and why?

         iv. Is the table the best example?

     b. Smith's request that we structure and schedule our projects





_______________________________________________

sm3 mailing list

sm3 at pwg.org<mailto:sm3 at pwg.org>

https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3



_______________________________________________

sm3 mailing list

sm3 at pwg.org<mailto:sm3 at pwg.org>

https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3





More information about the sm3 mailing list