WBMM> Queues

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Jul 24 12:44:23 EDT 2003

Hi Harry,

Apparently we want to focus on WBMM device management first
(per most of our WBMM discussions).

However, that doesn't do PSI any particular good, which still
would require the box labelled "and then a miracle happens"
to get a PSI Print Service (or Target Device) installed or
reconfigured after installation.

Do we care that all PSI implementations will ship without
standards-based management for several more years?

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc