WBMM> April 16 Conference Call

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Wed Apr 23 09:12:52 EDT 2003

Greetings all.  Sorry for the confusion, but despite the conference calendar on the PWG Web site,  there is no WBMM conference call scheduled for today, 23 April.

The next conference call will be

	Time:12:00 PM   EDT (9:00 AM PDT) Wednesday 30  April 2003

	Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524

	Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420

	Participant Identification number: 497478

I will hustle to get the illustrated scenarios out, and Harry will try to get the minutes of the last call posted. Hopefully, Ira will be doing better than we have been and will have made some progress with the MIB conversion program. The last conference call also identified a request that those unhappy with Ira's sample propose and post an alternate sample or at least annunciate their objections/preferences.

Hope to speak with you all in a constructive call next week.

Bill Wagner