WBMM> September 10 Web Meeting logistics

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 3 00:22:51 EDT 2003

Sorry, I wasn't able to get ahead of the curve enough to schedule a web
meeting for tomorrow - Sept 3 but I did schedule one for the 10th.

Essentials
=========
Meeting Name            IBM hosted WBMM
Start Time              Wed Sep 10 10:00:00 2003 MDT (UTC -6)
Duration                1 hr 0 min
Password?               wbmm01go
Moderator               Harry Lewis
Meeting Bookmark

Please visit http://www-125.ibm.com and select 'Attend' from the left-hand
column. On the new screen, enter the meeting name.  This meeting is
unlisted.

To attend the meeting
===================
The meeting will begin at the start time listed above.  To attend the
meeting, click on the meeting bookmark (above). You will be taken directly
into the meeting.

You will be asked to enter your username and password.  If the meeting has
a password (see above), you will be asked to enter it.  The meeting
manager will provide you with the password.

You may, as an alternative,

* Visit the web conference home page at:
  ...  http://www.ibm.com/team/emeetings

* Click on "Attend." You will see a list of active meetings.

* If your meeting is listed, find the name and click on it; you will be
taken into the meeting.
* If your meeting is unlisted, type the exact meeting name in the "Attend
unlisted meeting" field; you will be taken into the meeting.

If you have comments about how to improve our web conferencing service,
please add them to our newsgroup at
http://w3.ibm.com/e-meetings/webconferences, select "Help - Discussion
Forum". Customers should pass on comments to their IBM contact.

Web Conferences are powered by Lotus Sametime -
http://www.lotus.com/sametime

Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems