Attached is what I captured, for Harry to revise and post
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com
-------------- next part --------------
PWG Web-based Imaging Management Service
Minutes - December 1, 2004
* Harry Lewis, IBM
* Ira McDonald, High North
* Bill Wagner, NetSilicon
* Peter Zehler, Xerox
Reviewed and approved minutes from WIMS face-to-face in San Antonio
(November 16, 2004).
Counter Spec and Schema
- Pete has work in progress from review of Counter spec in San Antonio
(but limited time available in the month of December).
- Pete plans to release an updated version sometime next week, in time
for review before our next WIMS telecon (see below).
Reviewed Counter MIB v0.40 (wrong URL given in Ira's release note):
- Reviewed new textual conventions 'IcCycleTypeTC' (lifetime versus
power-on), 'IcWorkTypeTC' (job, datastream, auxiliary, etc.),
'IcServiceTypeTC', and 'IcSubunitTypeTC'.
- Reviewed new indexing of work counters (service/subunit key, cycle
type, work type), per feedback from UP3i on finishing counters.
- Bill and Pete urge that composed services (scanToEmail and scanToFile)
be removed from 'IcServiceTypeTC' textual convention, per previous
review at PWG face-to-faces in Montreal, Lexington, and San Antonio.
- Ira plans to revise Subunits Schema, to delete erroneous General and
add Finisher and Scanner details, and release in time for review in
- Ira still owes paragraphs describing each WIMS object type (Schedule,
Alert, etc.) and subunit type (Channel, InputTray, etc.) to Bill for
addition to WIMS model section.
Next Conference Call
- There will not be a WIMS conference call on December 8, 2004.
- The next WIMS conference call will be on December 15, 2004 at our
usual time (9am PST / 12pm EST).
- The next following WIMS conference call will be on January 5, 2005.