I just reviewed your change log (below) and changes in file.
They all look good to me. Thanks for being so quick on the
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com
From: Zehler, Peter [mailto:PZehler at crt.xerox.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:48 AM
To: Pwg WBMM (wbmm at pwg.org)
Subject: WBMM> WBMM Usage Counter update once again
The changes have been made to the usage counters table per our last WBMM
meeting. The summary of the changes is below. The pdf version containing
revision marks is available at
The clean version (v0.08) that has been sorted based on the new names is
(I also put the .doc version at
Changes from v0.06 to v0.08:
1. Cleaned up description of service total impressions (e.g.
2. Add blank counters to all applicable services (e.g.
AuxiliaryBlankImpressions, no blank counter for copy)
3. Cleaned up use of images and impressions
4. Added issue to EmailBlankImages ISSUE: Do we want this counter?
5. Added Highlight Color counters to all applicable services (e.g.
AuxiliaryHighlightColorImpressions, no highlight counter for copy)
6. Change name of PrinterXxx to PrintXxx
7. Removed the term total from all descriprions except TotalXxx
8. Replaced "not submitted as part of the user's job" with "not part of
the user's job data"
9. Change FaxXxxRecieved to FaxInXxx (e.g. FaxInImages)
10. Change FaxXxxSent to FaxOutXxx (e.g. FaxOutBlackImages)
11. Separate printing of inbound Fax from Receiving inbound Fax (e.g.
FaxInImpressions vs. FaxInImages respectively)
12. Added ColorFax metrics (e.g.FaxOutFullColorImages)
13. Changed ScanToFile to FileOut to keep storage of images separate
from acquisition. (e.g.FileOutImages)
14. Added ISSUE: Does B&W/Color make a difference when storing images to
15. Added ISSUE: Is images the appropriate metric for storing data to
16. Fax counters do not count reports or confirmation sheets. Added
note to Auxiliary counters
17. Replaces "scanned sides of stock" with "images" for XxxImagesXxx
18. Added same counters for NetworkFaxXxx as FaxXxx
19. Deleted Total from ScanXxx elements (e.g. ScanImages)
20. Sorted based on new names
Xerox Innovation Group
Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 422-7961
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701