WIMS> WIMS conference call this Wed 28 July

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Tue Jul 27 09:04:13 EDT 2004

All,
I am in the process of converting the counter table into the CS format.  I
will post it as soon as possible.  It will be in pretty rough shape
initially.  I've been out on vacation and I am still playing catch up.  I
have a meeting that ends at Noon and may be a bit late.
Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Innovation Group