WIMS> Change of Status

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 10 16:53:12 EST 2005

I propose we keep the Wednesday Noon-1pm EST slot. Next meeting Wednesday
2/16/2005
New dial-up info
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
02/10/2005 02:38 PM

<wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
WIMS> Change of Status

WIMS Working Group participants and observers:

There has been a further consolidation of NetSilicon with its parent
Company, Digi International, a secondary result of which is that my
position has become redundant. I am no longer employed by NetSilicon (or
Digi, or Osicom, or Digital Products).

In the transition period, before I locate suitable employment, I offer to
continue editing service for the WIMS spec. I have  made some recent edits
and have started on an outline of the compliance section following Ira's
suggestion.

However, I no longer have access to the conferencing facilities, so I
cannot initiate conference calls. If Harry or someone else could provide
this, I would be happy to participate, at least for a while. Needless to
say, I will not be attending the next face-to-face meeting.

Please note the change in email:
lynnewagner <at> comcast <dot> net

Many thanks.

Bill Wagner