WIMS> No Feb 2 call...what about Feb 3?

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Tue Feb 1 14:01:08 EST 2005

No problem from my side. Since the active WIMS group appears to  a
subset of the SC group, we can just go from one topic to the other, with
those not interested in WIMS dropping out. But we will need to make the
end/start clear and on time.

Bill Wagner

  _____

From: Harry Lewis [mailto:harryl at us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 1:57 PM
To: McDonald, Ira
Cc: wims at pwg.org; Wagner,William
Subject: RE: WIMS> No Feb 2 call...what about Feb 3?

I can do 10amPST This Thursday, directly following the SC call. Suggest
we use same dial-in for SC and WIMS this time (unless changing WIMS num
for this meeting is a problem).
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org

02/01/2005 10:46 AM

"'Wagner,William'" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>, "McDonald, Ira"
<imcdonald at sharplabs.com>, wims at pwg.org

cc

Subject

RE: WIMS> No Feb 2 call...what about Feb 3?

Hi Bill,

OK - what about 10am PST / 1pm EST - that would make us
finish the PWG SC within the hour - which would be good.

Others - please reply ASAP - or we'll miss another WIMS
call.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434