WIMS> Wed 9 Feb 12pm EST - WIMS Phone Conference

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Feb 8 13:29:11 EST 2005

Hi Bill,
How many hours is this meeting tomorrow (smile)?
There's way too much to cover.  I'd suggest first do at
least some discussion of the WIMS Requirements.
I'd also suggest that we leave Security Requirements
for thought and email discussion (so we don't waste the
whole meeting there).
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839