This message is with respect to WIMS/CIM meeting which will be held on
Thursday 25 August at 2PM EDT.
1. Approval/ exceptions to minutes of 18 August
( and I think Ira is correct, the minutes should be posted in
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_yymmdd.pdf but we can talk about
2. Update on attempts to contact CIM Core and Mr. German.
3. Comments on Rick's updated draft:
4. Consideration of Ira's comment:
All - please look at Printer and _other_ object classes in CIM Printing.
a very small number of the Printer MIB and IPP attributes are presently
in CIM Printing. This affects the size of the eventual alignment work
it's smaller, long term it's a much bigger job than I had anticipated).
4. Again revisit the question of what sort of document (or set of
documents) we produce:
a. To brief CIM Core
b. As a recommendation to CIM Core that represents PWG consensus. That
is, the document may have no official standing eith DMTF, but I think that
it should be reviewed and commented on by the PWG as a whole, not just the
Please tune in.
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...