WIMS> CIM> September 29 CIM concall at 2 PM EDT

Whittle, Craig cwhittle at sharplabs.com
Wed Sep 28 14:13:49 EDT 2005

This e-mail is a reminder of our regularly scheduled WIM/CIM teleconference.
Bill Wagner, our chairperson will not be joining us and has asked me to
conduct the concall.  Please join us using the information that follows:

Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406

International: 00+1+303-248-9655

Passcode: 2635888#

Note the agenda below:

1. Approval of the minutes of the last conference call:  See
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_050915.pdf .

2. Update on contacts with CIM core and Mr. Jerman

3. Review of Ira's first draft of a CIM Delta schema that supports all of
the necessary CIM model elements necessary to update any of the CIM printing

*                                 CIM Delta schema:

*                                 CIM Delta instance machine-generated by
XMLSPY: ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/cimdelta-20050902.xml

*                                 CIM Delta instance to revise

Please let me know if you have any items you would like to add or change to
the agenda.

Best regards,