WIMS> CIM Jan 12 Concall - 2PM EST

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 13:48:36 EST 2006

Reminder that there will be a WIMS/CIM call this Thursday at 2 PM EST. The agenda includes:

1. Corrections to and acceptance of last week's minutes
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_060105.pdf.

2. Comments and Questions on the CIM CR material send by Rick last Thursday, and solicitation of editing help

3. Collection and discussion of material to be distributed for CIMCORE joint concall next week, and for PWG Face-to-Face. This material should include a brief project outline and schedule (which suggests that we need to confirm concensus on the tasks  and schedule)

4. Hopefully, we will also have call-in information for the 20 January meetings.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS WG/PWG

Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#