WIMS> Re: FW: Plenary slides

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Tue Apr 11 15:00:25 EDT 2006

Docs submitted to CIM Core WG.  The CR number is CIMCoreCR00829.

When this comes up for discussion, I think it would be really, really
helpful to have Ira and Craig, as well as I, on the concall.  The call
time is Friday 09:00am to 10:00am PT (that is, noon-1pm ET, 11am-noon
CT, and so forth, boy I hope I got that right).  Please hold these slots
in your calendars, if at all possible, for the next couple weeks.  I
will send you the call details.  (Same as last time, if you still have
the email.)

Docs look great.  Should be a slam dunk, ha ha ha.

rick

________________________________

From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
wamwagner at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27
To: Landau, Richard
Cc: WIMS PWG
Subject: WIMS> Re: FW: Plenary slides

Rick,

The Call for Objections relative to the PWG CIM Printing Refresh v1.0
(16 March 2006) document at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscimprint10-20060316.htm

and the CR draft to be submitted to DMTF for changes to be made to the
CIM_Printer.mof in CIMv2.11.

 at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/CIMCoreNNNNN.000-20060322.htm has
been completed with no objections. We therefore request that you submit
these to CIM Core for consideration.

Many thanks,

Bill Wagner, Chairman WIMS WG/PWG