WIMS> RE: Counter MIB questions

Stuart Rowley Stuart.Rowley at ktd-kyocera.com
Wed Jul 5 21:06:56 EDT 2006

Hi Ira,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The description for icMediaUsedMediaSizeName says:

"The media size self-describing name for this specific media,

for use with remote network management scripts and GUIs,

specified as a Unicode string encoded in UTF-8 (RFC 3629)

in the language specified in 'icGeneralNaturalLanguage'.

...so would this ASCII keyword be localized...?

Thanks,

Stuart