WIMS> CIM> All six phase 1 CIM Core CRs passed, promoted to DMTF TC

WIMS> CIM> All six phase 1 CIM Core CRs passed, promoted to DMTF TC

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Wed Aug 2 14:23:15 EDT 2006

All six of the PWG CRs submitted to the CIM Core Working Group passed
ballot and have been promoted to the DMTF Technical Committee (TC).
They should pass TC easily, too.  I will send out the notice when I get
it.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Arch, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3 MS 8509, Round Rock, TX 78682