WIMS> CIM>21 September Concall at 2PM EST

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 13:35:17 EDT 2006

>From the minutes of the last CIM concall, the next WIMS CIM teleconference will be on Thursday, September 21, 2PM EST.
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

1. Acceptance of the minutes of 7 September.

2.  Comments on Rick's Objects to add posting since the last concall.
  and review of the rational sheet.
3. Consideration of the impact of revised DMTF Change reqest template.
4. Next steps - Objects to add from other MIBS, IPP etc. Consideration of objectives and schedule going ahead

There will be probably be two more concalls before the October face-to-face meeting. It is desirable that the primary participants in this project develop a proposed activity plan for the next six months to a year. My intent is that this plan be discussed at the face to face, hopefully with some contribution from  less active participants, so that a formal statement of objectives and milestones may be issued at the conclusion of the face-to-face meeting.

I am currently in South Carolina visiting my new grandchild and will be traveling on Thursday. I request that Craig continue to chair this meeting.

Bill Wagner