WIMS> CIM> Rules for formatting MOF files? Not too many.

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Dec 12 12:58:29 EST 2006

Hi Rick,

Wow!  Thanks - I've been worrying about importing a word-wrapping
library into my MIB to MOF translator to "shorten" the DESCRIPTION
lines from the MIBs - all of my tools currently check for 80 columns
and IETF and PWG standard MIBs are formatted to 72 columns.

Talk to you Thursday.

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com