Hi folks, Monday (5 February 2007)
[For review this week at WIMS/CIM telecon on Thursday 8 February 2007.
Compiles clean in Windows/2000 tool c:/winnt/system32/wbem/mofcomp.exe.]
Based on Rick's final Printer MIB v2 mapping table:
I've just posted our first Phase 2 printer subunit class to:
- this release note
- prtOutputEntry translation
- run mofpretty and include in first Phase 2 CR to CIM Core WG
- protoclass for five status properties
- not for release to CIM Core WG - cut-and-paste source
- machine translation of IANA-PRINTER-MIB (from RFC 3805)
- machine translation of Printer-MIB (from RFC 3805)
- stripped ASN.1 of IANA-PRINTER-MIB (from RFC 3805)
- stripped ASN.1 of Printer-MIB (from RFC 3805)
Rick - run mofpretty on CIM_PrintOutputTray.mof and post result to
in a ZIP file of the form:
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.17.27/671 - Release Date: 2/5/2007