WIMS> Concall at 11 EDT Monday 17 Mar.

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 16:26:33 EDT 2008

Contratulations, particularly to Rick and Ira for their efforts and endurance!

Also, we have a conference call on Monday at 11 EDT. I haven't done anything more on the alerts issues yet...perhaps this weekend.

Bill Wagner

From: <Richard_Landau at Dell.com>

You may now break out the moderately-priced champagne.  The last four CRs embodying PWG's changes to the CIM model of the Printer device have been approved by the DMTF Schema subcommiittee.  After only two years and ten months of fun, we made it.  Hip Hip Hooray for us all!
Future milestones:
- When you see it in writing, when Schema v2.19 Experimental is published containing all our changes, you may break out the good champagne.
- When the classes achieve Final status (requires two implementations), then we should all share the Dom Perignon.  Jerry, can the budget withstand it?
Next jobs:
- Alerts
- Counters
- PrintService, Job, Queue