WIMS> RE: CIM v2.18 Release (14 April 2008)

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Tue Apr 29 14:56:08 EDT 2008

However, the 2.18 schema does contain at least one error in CIM_Printer
in the Final branch.  I am trying to get that resolved.  There *may* be
a 2.18.1 in our future.

If you look only at the Experimental branch, you should be okay.  Also,
they fixed the Visios and PDFs, so those should also be correct.

I'll post the new FlatClasses when I get it.

rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira McDonald [mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 09:31
To: wims at pwg.org; Ira McDonald; Landau, Richard
Subject: CIM v2.18 Release (14 April 2008)

Hi,

DMTF CIM v2.18 has just been released:

  http://www.dmtf.org/standards/cim/cim_schema_v218/

This release contains the PrintInterlock (last new class) and the
updates to PrintMarker (three new properties) and the updates to Printer
(deprecations and PM v2 properties).  Although Printer was done last,
the updates to PrintInputTray and PrintOutputTray (and perhaps
others) didn't make it in.  They should all show up in
v2.19 in August.

Cheers,
- Ira (co-editor of DMTF/PWG CIM Print Refresh)

--
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
 734-944-0094