I just fixed the two pending CRs for the last two Counter classes, and
they will be adopted for v2.20. The last fix for the parent counter
class needs discussion with Crandall, because one cannot easily submit a
change to something that isn't published yet; needs manual intervention.
And you just got my plea for assistance on MIB dumps and other info.
Continuing progress on proxy provider, slow but sure.
Other than that, nothing happening.
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
William A Wagner
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 16:54
To: wims at pwg.org
Subject: WIMS> 9/22 concall
Although we have a call scheduled for Monday 22 Sept, there has been no
activity apparent in related areas since the last call. Unless someone
requests otherwise, I suggest that the 22 Sept call be postponed to 29
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...