WIMS> CIM> Posted latest results from provider proto.

WIMS> CIM> Posted latest results from provider proto.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Mon Apr 6 16:06:11 EDT 2009

Posted the latest inputs and outputs from the proto provider.  I found
and removed a number of nits recently, and added a couple more test
printers.  Also, there is an "analysis" file that lists the same
properties across all the test printers, which makes it much easier to
find anomalies.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/proto-testlogs-allfiles-20090406.zip

Please take a look at the results for printers that you might be
familiar with, and see if you find anything suspicious in the data.
This code is just about completely baked.  Once it is published, it will
become much more difficult to remove problems from the code.

rick

PS: I know about the two zeros (forbidden values) in the
ColorantTonality.  Will track those down.  Thought I had already taken
care of them, but apparently not.

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-32, Round Rock, TX 78682