I am pleased to announce that the Dell Printer Provider Proxy Prototype
code has been published in
There are two files:
This program is donated by Dell, Inc., to the Printer Working Group, and
through PWG to the open source community, in the hope that it will be
useful. The program is provided under the terms of the license stated
in the README file and all of the original contributed files. Some
additional files included are copyrighted by DMTF and IETF, and are
redistributed as permitted by those parties.
The zip archive contains 92 files:
- Documentation in MS-Word format;
- Python source code of the translator;
- Shell scripts (for CygWin bash) to run various tests;
- Text output of tests of the translation for all CIM classes across all
- Plaintext .ini files to generate runtime tables for the translation;
- Sample MIB dumps from a variety of network printers;
- Plaintext RFCs that define a network printer's management information;
- DMTF MOFs that define the CIM model of a Printer device;
- PDF Visio diagram of the CIM Printer model;
- Makefile to collect the files included in the kit.
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-32, Round Rock, TX 78682
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...