Based on discussion over email and during today's WIMS teleconference,
I've just posted a revised draft of WIMS Power Mgmt Project:
(1) Added Project Technical Lead and Project Secretary roles
(2) Added Problem Statement (was TBD)
(3) Clarified and extended Out-of-Scope statements
(4) Clarified and extended Objectives
(5) Specified Power Mgmt MIB as first concrete binding (per survey)
(6) Shortened schedule for Model and MIB (half of original time).
The shortened schedule is at the request of my client Samsung.
WIMS WG would like to kick off the Requirements and Model activity during
the PWG meeting in Xerox in 2 weeks.
We request that the PWG Steering Committee act promptly to review and
approve this revised Power Management Project charter.
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...