The next WIM/PMP phone conference will be March 15, at 2 PM ET.
The 1 March WIMS conference call was insufficiently attended, so the same
agenda holds for the 15 March conference call.
The tentative agenda is:
1. Identify Minute-taker
2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy
3. Consideration of Agenda
4. Accept Minutes of February 9 meeting
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_100209.pdf) Many thanks to
Jerry for the notes.
5. Check on action items:
Ø Bill Wagner: send query relative to additions to
Ø Bill Wagner: seek acknowledgement of successful PWG last call for Device
ID "COMMAND SET" PWG spec
Ø Rick Landau: complete CR for Printer Classes and submit to CIM (done)
Ø Rick Landau and Ira McDonald: review Print Service related MOFs, generate
CRs, and submit to CIM
Ø Ira McDonald: continue to address open and new Power Management
6. Consider PWG Last call comments on the 1284 command set IP spec
7. Consider entries to be added to PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC
8. Further consideration of Power Management Specs (Pending posting of
9. Next Steps
Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...