There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call at 2PM EDT on 26 April 2010.
Call-in and password numbers are standards. Email a message to me if you
The tentative agenda is:
1. Identify Minute-taker; we really need someone other than me to do this
2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy
3. Consideration of Agenda
4. Accept Minutes of April 6 Face-to-face meeting (if they exist)
5. Check on action items:
6. Check that LCRC Version of IEEE1284 Command String document addresses all
issues satisfactorily, in preparation for PWG ballot.
The revised document is at :
The Common resolution is at
7. Consideration of updated Imaging Power Documents (yet to be
8. Consideration of PWG-MPSA interaction on Imaging Power Model
A. What should we ask them to do?
a. distribute a questionnaire that we will prepare?
b. solicit use cases, using existing ones as a sample?
c. Comments on current documents?
B. What group of their membership should be suggest that they address?
9. Next Steps Action Items
Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...