Happy New Year!
After the holidays, it is time to get back to some of these remaining tasks.
I have been remiss in not yet coming up with a skeleton for the January (now
February) MPSA article. However, the MPSA has just put up Ira's power
article, so I think we will just slide a month and have this next one for
February. But we still need to get started in it.
There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call at 1PM EST on 6 January 2011.
Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you
The proposed agenda is:
1. Identify Minute-taker
2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy
3. Consideration of Agenda
4. Review/Accept December Minutes posted at
5. Check on action items:
. CIM efforts (ongoing)
. Ira to post LCRC Update of Power Management specifications for
quick review prior to putting them up for ballot.
. Start on next MPSA article
. Add MFD Alerts activity
6. Consider MPSA Access, Authentication and Authorization/Logging article
7. Consider outline of cooperation/coordination agreement with MPSA
8. Next Steps - Action Items
Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...