[WIMS] Conference call 1PM March 3.

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 15:12:38 UTC 2011

There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call at 1PM EST on 3  March 2011.

NOTE: I will not be available for a WIMS conference call on 17 March
(although the working group could certainly have a call without me). The
next WIMS/PMP conference call  will be 31 March, in preparation for the
April face-to-face meeting. So please, let us address all items of interest
this Thursday.

Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you
need them.

The proposed agenda is:

1. Identify Minute-taker

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

3. Consideration of Agenda

4. Review/Accept February 17  Minutes posted  at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_110217.pdf

5. Check on action items:

Ø Action: Ira -Continue work on MFD Alerts as a MIB document; updated draft
reflecting Feb F2F due

Ø    Action: Ira, Bill – Contact Peter C. for Security Alerts –prior to
April F2F

Ø Action: Ira, Peter Z. – Formulate Fax Modem Alerts and reflect in Semantic
Model – prior to April F2F

Ø Action: Ira, Rick - CIM Work: Resolve difficulty with remaining CRs.

Ø Action: Ira, Rick - CIM Work: Continue work outline what a CIM printer
profile should contain for April F2F

Ø Action: Ira – Update CMMI Outline - soon

Ø Action: Ira – Provide guidance to Andrew for CMMI SNMP and IPP sections –
Prior to April F2F

Ø Action: Ira – Generate CMMI draft – deferred

Ø Action: Mike - Send MPSA liaison draft (?) Check during SC meeting

Ø Action: Bill - recast extracted data security information from MPSA User
Access Control security article as start to MPSA Data Security article - by
1 March.(Article intended for February not posted yet)

6. Imaging Power  specifications. Updated documents? Posting as standards?

7. How to prepare for April F2F – which of the several documents identified
above  will be available; how to get the slides ready, etc..

8. Next Steps – Action Items

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG

believed to be clean.