[WIMS] Riding into the sunset

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Jun 16 16:27:54 UTC 2011

Friends and colleagues,

I will be retiring from Dell at the end of June and moving back to New England.  I have been working for more than forty years in the computing business.  It's time to relax.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you (all y'all, they say down here) off and on for the nearly twenty years.  I've enjoyed the work and the people, learned a lot in that time, and hope I have contributed, too.   There are some loose ends at PWG that I might be interested in tying up even after I have officially turned into a pumpkin.  Like a printer profile, a few CIM classes.

Meantime, and after I disappear, you can contact me at my personal email, landau(at)ricksoft(dot)com, and my web site remains www(dot)ricksoft(dot)com.  When you're in the Boston/Cambridge area, give me a shout.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-28, Round Rock, TX 78682

believed to be clean.