Proposed Plenary and Meeting slides for the April face-to-face meeting are posted at:
These will be discussed at the conference call on Thursday.
From: William Wagner [mailto:wamwagner at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:36 PM
To: 'wims at pwg.org'; 'pmp at pwg.org'
Subject: Concall- Thursday 19 April at 1PM EDT
There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call Thursday, 19 April at 1PM, EDT.
Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you need them.
The proposed agenda is:
1. Identify Minute-taker
2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy
3. Consideration of Agenda
4. Review/Accept April 5 minutes (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims-120405.pdf)
5. Check on action items
· Bill to add Port Mon MIB comments to MIB Errata page, an d add a note about SNMP walks waking up devices to higher power state (open)
· Ira to provide Last Call Resolution Comments and update for MFD Alerts document; document to be put up for vote
· Bill to provide informal draft of PWG Power MIB/EMAN relationship
· Bill to update Management Elements list
· Bill to Create slide set for April Face-to-face meeting
6. Face-to-Face Slide Review
(slides will be posted later )
Bill Wagner, CoChairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...