Character Repertories Mail Archive: CR> Update Implementors

CR> Update Implementors Guide

From: ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 13:33:49 EST

    Following our discussions of last week, I have posted a new version at
    (same URL as before):

      ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CRimplementorsGuide.htm

    There are a lot of changes, but highlights include:

      -definitions for charset and character repertoire
      -more about Microsoft
      -more about Asian character specs
      -new section "Determining a Printer's Supported Repertoires" which gives
    some assumptions a client can make

    Comments (on this list) please.

    Elliott Bradshaw
    Director, Software Engineering